- United States, MA, Waltham
Software Sales Representative
Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Challenges Ahead
We are seeking a Sales Representative candidate, with a proven record of software sales success, to implement strategic plans to drive net new sales of the 3DExperience platform via the multiple Dassault Systemés brands of software solutions into the respective industry.
Note: Internal titles for this role include the following: Sales Expert, Business Development Specialist, Customer Value Associate, Sales Representative.
This role is designed for early-career stage sales professionals and intended to be an eventual path into a Client Executive role.
What will your role be?
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the 3DS portfolio by prospecting within assigned account list
- Relationship building and cross-brand selling within assigned list of existing Dassault Systèmes customers
- Execute against the defined strategic plans (Customer Value Model) for each prospect/customer with focus on net new business development
- Coordinate various 3DS resources to ensure customer satisfaction and to fully represent the entire portfolio of Dassault Systèmes products and services
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customers at all levels
- Negotiate and closes software and services agreements for all 3DS product lines
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Support Client Executive to update account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts
- Coordinates activities within extended internal teams including sales, pre-sales, post sales, consulting staff
Your Key Success Factors
This individual should have a successful track record of delivering year over year growth and the ability to lead a matrixed multi-brand internal sales team, have strong prospecting skills and be highly motivated to be successful. Must be highly ambitious and self-motivated, with a positive can-do attitude, and with strong business and financial acumen.
Additional requirements include the following:
- 2-4 years of successful enterprise software sales in large accounts
- Consistently meets or exceeds quotas for software and services sales
- Some knowledge of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, High Tech, Transportation & Mobility, Manufacturing
- Software sales experience required
- PLM or ERP software sales preferred
- Strong teaming, communications, and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Fluency in English required
*Please note this is a pipeline posting to generate interest in upcoming sales opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), 3 weeks’ vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Discover Dassault Systemes
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.