- United States, RI, Johnston
SIMULIA - Product Management Co-op, Janurary-June 2020
Imagine New Horizons...
This is a great opportunity to assist members of the Product Management team in defining industry focused strategy and product planning for all SIMULIA products.
As the Product Management Intern, you will help us with the roll out of products and processes that simulate the world in which we live. We are the Dassault Systemes brand that provides simulation for product, nature, and life.
This is a paid internship/co-op, spanning from January to June 2020, to assist with Product Strategy and Product Management activities. The position is based at the Dassault Systèmes Office located at 1301 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
You will work on general product management operations (project management, market research, dashboards, pricing, packaging) and sales enablement.
You will also support the alignment of our long-term industry focused strategy with product planning and our go-to-market strategy and plans for the coming year :
- Assist Industry Strategy leaders with defining the industry-oriented product portfolio, business plans, researching new markets, building competitive Intelligence and industry analysis
- Work with the larger global Product Management organization to define product plans that aligns with industry strategy
- Assist in building go-to-market material both industry and product focused
Your Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline for the duration of the internship
- Strong interest in product management or project management, ideally pursuing a related Master’s degree
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Work onsite at the Dassault Systemes office in Johnston
- Keen interest in defining industry, product strategy, planning documents, and go-to-market content
- Excellent communication skills
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
SIMULIA®, is defining new standards to establish Finite Element Analysis and realistic simulation softwares as an integral business process in the engineering value chain.