- United States, CO, Broomfield
Imagine New Horizons…
Spatial Corporation is a global 3D software component company and subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing global Sales Team in North America!
The Account Manager position can be located anywhere in mainland United States and will report directly to the North America Regional Sales Manager.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
The Account Manager will be challenged to manage, nurture and develop existing installed base clients, targeting new opportunities for Spatial’s components and services within those businesses; potentially, penetrating new domains and applications/solutions, driving incremental revenue. A strong candidate will be an experienced negotiator; comfortable with developing a vision and strategy to evangelize Spatial’s products, concepts and value proposition to internal and external stakeholders, embracing a consultative, value-based sales methodology; with a track record of transforming pipeline into accounts.
The challenges ahead
- Identify and close new business opportunities in assigned accounts to increase Spatial's footprint and deliver revenue plan.
- Sell 3DS value and strategic vision by promoting Industry Fundamentals and/or Brand discipline to get customer commitment on a long-term business transformation.
- Define and develop strategic accounts plans
This position requires frequent travel, up to 50%.
Your key success factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Engineering background with at least 1-2 years as a software developer, or software engineer working on, or selling, engineering software products; preferably in CAD/CAM/CAE/AM/Metrology/AEC/Additive Manufacturing markets
- 8+ years of successful software solution sales experience
- 8+ years’ sales experience selling technology to businesses (ISVs)
- 3+ years’ experience working in CAD/CAM/CAE/BIM/Additive Manufacturing/Metrology industries &/or software markets
- Ability to develop meaningful business relationships and work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Understanding of 3D Tools and technologies, a plus
- Solid understanding of Value Selling
- Understand software development process and business management issues
- Demonstrated ability to grow revenue and enter new markets
- Experience growing and developing your own pipeline
- Ability and desire to work cross-functionally within the organization
- Strong communications skills are essential, including presentation skills
- Comfortable with selling in an adaptive, creative way versus a well-defined process
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Thirst for learning and keeping abreast of new technologies
- Strong desire for personal and financial growth
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Discover Dassault Systemes
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Serving 210,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 15,000 talented professionals.