- Sweden, SWE, Stockholm
- Assess customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risk;
- Contribute together with the business consultant to capture customer business processes;
- Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation;
- Define Global Solution Architecture leveraging 3DS best practices to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value, and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort;
- Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization for project success and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the committed (SoW) project scope;
- Support Consultants & System Integrators;
- Capitalize on customer experience and project deliverables.
- Master degree in Engineering or similar discipline;
- 5 years’ experience with similar activities at enterprise level in preferably the automotive or aerospace industry;
- Advanced knowledge in CATIA, NX, Creo or similar;
- Experience with applying PLM and/or CAD/CAM/Simulation/Automation capabilities to large organizations to enable customer strategic initiatives to be deployed in an engineering environment;
- Experience with large scale deployments of IT-solutions;
- Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them.
Discover Dassault Systemes
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 17,000 talented professionals.